Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

I’ve never seen any indication of voting collaboration in regards to Bashy’s forums. And IIRC, ET has looked at past voting records and confirmed that there was no evidence of any such fraud.

Forums get more votes than any other aspect of FB. And from personal experience, I’ve seen overall vote totals (positive & negative) in the 100+ range. With that many people voting on forum ideas during a week, it’s going to be kind of difficult to have a significant influence, even if anything illegal was going on.

So, unless you can provide some kind of verifiable evidence (in other words, something other than a blanket bumumption), let’s not make baseless accusations. That borders on being a personal insult.

Having said that, I’ve personally upvoted most of Bashy’s successful forums. I upvote the ideas that make me laugh or seem like they’d be fun to write for. I downvote boring ideas. And I think that’s what most people do. Bashy’s had some great ideas, and he stays focused on ForumBuildr. And it’s paid off. And while I’m generally against the idea of ‘immortalizing’ a player in the game canon, if anyone has earned it, it’s Bashy.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!