Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

finale Posted:

lots of words

not everyone who uses drugs is using them to the point that it becomes the only thing they think about, the only thing they want. there is a middle ground that a lot of people fall into. most of the time i’m stone-sober, but occasionally i like to drink or do some other drug to alter my perception for a little fun.

there’s an old moto that i strongly believe in: “everything in moderation”, which i interpret to include excess. like, it’s alright to get completely wasted every once in a while as long as it’s not a regular thing.

and there’s a fundamental difference between humans and mice: free will. i stopped smoking pot because even though it was enjoyable, it was creating an illusion of happiness for me and i didn’t want to be reliant on it for my happiness.

also, not all drugs make you irrational, some speed up the thought process. which is why cocaine is the drug of choice of lawyers, etc.

i think you have a lot of misperceptions about drugs since i’m bumuming you’ve never tried them at all. pot was a lot different than i thought it would be, as were shrooms and acid. and i never viewed them as something necessarily good or bad.

you’re right, the nutmeg thing is ridiculous. i had heard it years ago, and while true, i’d never eat the quantity of nutmeg you’d need to feel high. it’s kind of stupid to do so in my opinion. basically not worth it for me.

Everybodyknows edited this message on 03/30/2008 2:57PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!