Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

First off, meet your Episode 3 creative team:

Apprentices

Bashy, blahquabats, kraigu, plk, PhineasPoe, Shii

Auditors

Chawin, CoreyJess, dobnits, Fortunato, handofg0d, Inconnu, Johnny Mac, Jubbles, kittiejenn, Odalisque, Professor Commie PhD, Samildanach, spacekadt, swine, teh Ardent bumhedz, VonGuard

Advisors

BINGEBOT 2015, djoo, Evil Trout, Invariel, Jalapeno Bootyhole

Some familiar names, and some not-so-familiar ones. Rest bumured, there’s plenty of talent here. Congrats to everyone who made it to this stage!

Now, some notes about the format:

– “Auditors” are a second tier of contributor who demonstrated excellent creative skills, but were unable to devote the time needed to become an Apprentice. They’ll monitor the Apprentice subforum, offering ideas, advice and direction.

– Will some Apprenti be dumped from the roster? Possibly! If they prove to be disruptive, if their ideas aren’t working, or if they simply don’t live up to our (admittedly low) standards, it could happen.

– Apprentices and Auditors are committed to not revealing any spoilers, and they know that doing so is a permabannable offense. So don’t bother asking! Also, if I hear that a player is continually harbuming one of our team about spoilers, there may be consequences.

– That said, this thread will contain news and info about what’s going on behind the scenes. Rivalries may be exposed and tempers may flare, but keep in mind this is still Civil Discussion. Wheel talk, y’all!

– Just because you’re not listed here doesn’t mean you’re excluded from Forumwarz’s creative endeavors. In fact, part of our mission is to enable the Apprentices to set up creative initiatives of their own by interacting with the community.

Let the bootyhurt begin!

NOTE: I’m already getting Tubmails from people who feel justifiably slighted. And, frankly, it could be the consequences of our mail filter. Yipes. So I’m going against my better instinct to say TM me if you think this was the case!

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 08/06/2009 2:20AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!