Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

Well, thank you for choosing me as your best man in your wedding. That’s despite the fact that we never know each other before, except when the time you Tubmail me to be your friend so you can win your E-Peen, and since then you have revoked your friendship so you can win another wacky contest. Of all the people in this thread, you choose me. It is an honour. Log in to see images!

I must remember to get there on time, though. Don’t want to get myself stabbed because I crash your wedding by forgetting to show up. Log in to see images!

P.S. I’m somewhat relieved that you can’t get to Soldier rank. That way we’re on equal footing. I’m such a good friend…

P.P.S. So Generichaxor’s characters are female in both games. I conclude that real generichaxor must either be a girl, or a transvestite.

P.P.P.S. Don’t you just love the expression on the bridegroom’s face? It’s just the right combination of horror and confusion. He must be thinking “Why do I think this is a good idea?!”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!