Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

dobnits Posted:

Well you see, Hobart, as well as the remainder of the viewing public (AKA my captivated audience) this aforementioned post sure as starlight goes to show that on top of being a Grade S dumbbum, you are also a ****-pants woman's genitals bum scaredy cat to boot. By the way, before you go thanking me for that compliment, I feel obligated to hammer it through your thick skull that this is actually a bad thing, and you should be offended. This is, of course, presuming your ADHD or possible autism* didn’t kick in before you could read the whole first sentence without getting distracted by something shiny or an “OMG Ep1c 4chan thread.” If you did however, read this far into this, I suppose there may be a bit of hope for your brain yet…

Oh, who the hell am I kidding. Go back to your precious memes and stuff. I already feel as if I’ve wasted enough time on you. Your mind wouldn’t be worth saving anyway.

Go take a long walk off a short pier.

Sincerely, your intellectual (and pretty much everything else) superior,

dobnits

* Point of clarification: I haven’t gone into a thorough enough investigation of your posts to diagnose whats wrong with your head to cause such insipidity. This is mainly for fear of being put in a coma from reading such a concentrated dosage of stupid.

My post history reads like Chaucer; every bit of it brilliant and captivating, and every last word poetry.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!