Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TRR

Avatar: 179574 2009-11-02 07:36:29 -0500

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

xoid Posted:

Children are indoctrinated before they’ve got the prerequisite mental faculties to decide for themselves. This practice makes what would otherwise be mostly harmless superstition into something far worse; a self-perpetuating cycle of ignorance. There’s also something to be said about the nature of faith itself — that there are people with faith enough in something that they’ll ignore all evidence to the contrary is frightening.

That’s when it really does get scary, hell, you can find a few places in the bible that totally contradict each other, on top of some things that can be historically disproved, even with some things that can be proven to be outright lies and stolen from other older faiths, such as the ten commandments which actually came from an egyptian tomb.

It’s sad when you see kids that have been brainwshed with crap like that. Looking at **** like the Westboro Baptist church, dude, that honestly makes me sad, seeing those little kids holding up signs and saying the kind of things they’re made to say, that’s just pathetic and sickening.

I hate that parents make so many huge, sometimes irreversable, choices for their kids. I mean yes it’s good to pbum on morals and such (sometimes), but to indoctrinate children and make them ignorant for possibly the rest of their life, or having kids cirgreat timescised when they’re babies, or working with doctors now that even decide how you’re kids are gonna look (hair color, eye color, etc) is just a bit out there and really should be left to the persons choice, not the parents.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!