Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

YouGotMerked

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

((This is the “rough” transcript of my retaliation to my friends male reproductive organ nose kid who keeps prank calling me. I get him to admit he sucks male reproductive organs. I have a police scanner on so the back ground noise sounds bit more official. ))

“Is this *Blank-Blank*?” Log in to see images!

“This is detective *blank blank* with the Rampart police robbery and homicide unit. A Mr. *blank-Blank* was murdered last night and you have been calling him it seems over 20 times, may I ask the relation of you and the victim?” Log in to see images!

“You don’t? Well why are you calling him so many times? We found him in an ally with a blood alcohol content of 3.2 he was very drunk what it looks like is you called him to hear his ringer and you tracked him down and stabbed him 25 times” Log in to see images!

“Your in big trouble, I’m going to need you to come down to the police dept. RIGHT NOW this is not a joke we are going to be sending a unit to your house.” Log in to see images!

Log in to see images! “No please I didn’t do anything me and my dad where just prank calling this guy I swear!”

“Yeah Ted Bundy swore he didn’t do it ether.” Log in to see images!

Log in to see images! “*Kid starts to cry* Please Officer I didn’t kill anyone!”

“where where you last night at 2:31AM? ” Log in to see images!

“Then why are you on the security camera at the Manhole gay bar in downtown?” Log in to see images!

“What is some one like you doing at a gay bar the same place *blank-Blank* was the night he was murdered? Are you a homosexual?” Log in to see images!

“That is not what I asked you I asked do you suck male reproductive organs?” Log in to see images!

Log in to see images!”*kid starts to break down and cry and mumble into the phone*”

“DO YOU SUCK male reproductive organS!?” Log in to see images!

“Yeah thats what I thought, your a good like **** boy arnt you?” Log in to see images!

“you heard what I said you little sweet peace of bum I’v seen your picture, the way I see it is you’v got two choices go to jail or make me happy.” Log in to see images!

“I cant? this ain’t nothin’ new kid, I’v been doing this for years and just fot saying that I’m going to crack open that tight lil’ bum you got. Ever get ****ed before?” Log in to see images!

“Shut the **** up! Your gonna ether get ****ed in the bum by me or by Bubba down at the county jail and Bubba loves them white boys like you.” Log in to see images!

*in the back ground you hear him talking to his dad*

“I just got your son so ****ing bad” Log in to see images!

“AW YOU ****ED UP STOP LAUGHING IDIOT!” Log in to see images!

Log in to see images!”Oh god! you got to tell me about this one! HAHA YOU MADE HIM CRY HAHA!”

*fin*

*Insert Falcor laugh* “HUAH HUAH HUAH HAUH”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!