Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

CoreyJess Posted:

Would you say the game play is easy enough for kids to be able to play. My daughter is in the phase when she has to play everything I play or she gets really ****ed. If the game is to complex to play I’ll just have to listen to her whine. Log in to see images!

Hmmmm, that’s hard to say, really. At face value the job system isn’t overly elaborate and if you take at least one of each unit type (except soldiers, I usually fill the rest of my royal guard slots with them) you’ll probably be ok with most general situations, and many enemies/bosses have a basic strategy of ‘send everybody to gangrape it then ****bolt as it’s about to attack’, but it can get surprisingly hard at times.

Just when I thought I’d had the game’s system completely downpat, it throws curveballs at you, like the 2nd King boss. I know of no other game that pits you against a 1500kg fat man who you have to burn calories off by using him as a pinball (failure to stop him getting through results in him instantly gaining another 100 from eating a tonne of cake), until he’s small enough to impale on a giant fork.

Basically, she probably COULD play a good deal of the normal gameplay, but you should stick around to help her with the harder bits. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!