Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Funcdizzi

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 20 Camwhore

Master of Sex and Voodoo

Bruschi Posted:

so you beat the **** out of your dead (and unfunny) horse of a joke. then you make a potty joke. i can’t believe you’re pbuming this off as a post. you’re a ****ing clown.

Son, you wouldn’t know funny if it crawled out of a ditch and offered to suck your pencil male reproductive organ for a nickel. Hell, I can’t blame you, you’d probably just mistake funny for Milo in that case.

But at this time I will use my awesome psychic powers to predict the future:

At some point one of you inept ****wits will actually manage to squeeze something resembling a burn out your idiot keyboard mashings. After all, even a blind squirrel gets the nut once in a while (insert another reference to Milo being a girly fabulous person here). At that point, all the Shortbus gimps will come running out for high-fives, group hugs, and declarations of victory. Because you’re not just morons, you’re not just wannabes, you’re predictable and dull.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!