Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

in the lastr acopuple days ive played about 11500 games of blakcjack at 1 lfezz each and lost only 355 flezz

which manes house is getting about 51.5434783% of the time and me 48.4565217% right?

so the hosue has 6.37057% edge over me

blackjacks at 1 flezz give only 1 lfezz win and not 1.2 so i should have won 1% more moeny overall i think so thats an extra 50 flezz about so at learger levels i would have only lost 300 flezz whcihs means house is getting 5.357143% edge instead

how much do dom players make in aday on average (average flezz isn deliveries revecied from any forum at 10 frugality times 4 visits per a day) and how mcuh do thry lose getting 20 wins in Log in to see images!jacks on average a day

antifrees isnt hurting players isf they arent losing lots offlezz because theres nothiong majorluy important to buy right now that jisnt just movieng money around in auctions

change antifereeze to a better mecanic

or at least maje gambling more painful flezz_sage

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!