Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

AtomicScript-
er

Avatar: 64129 Thu Oct 16 17:05:30 -0400 2008

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

This Stays On The Internet

Celerysteve Posted:

So back in December I sent out mbum friend requests thinking I could get the peen that way (it only counts the people who send you requests but I didn’t know that). I sent out friend requests to everyone in 7vd — my klan at the time — that’s hundreds right there + I sent request to like the first 20+ pages of top flamebaters, I mean ****, that’s like everybody!

Point is… Over 50 people have sent me friend requests in spite of all this. I mean over 50! From where? Like I said, I pretty much sent friend requests to EVERYBODY and still, 50 people crawl out from under a rock somewhere and send me requests. Never once did I ask them to send me requests or make a contest or a thread about it — I’m just that ****ing awesome. I mean common sense will tell you if I hadn’t already sent so many people requests, they’d have sent them to me and I’d have hundreds by now. Anyway that epeen is a damn lie, nobody who has ever gotten it deserved it, but I don’t need it. You know why? Cuz I know. And you know. That’s all that matters.

I got it before you, fabulous person. Log in to see images!

Join Haxxorz Hell™

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!