Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Re dei sepolcri Posted:

The people i am reffering to, bid not because they need the item, but for “business”.

So they get tons of multiple items that are of no use to them and you get nothing.And the more money they make,the more control they will get on the market and the more difficult will be, getting the item you need.

Like i said there is one in particular which has well over 100 million flezz, doesnt play FW and stay all day, every day in kyoubai getting all he can take.

How can a normal player compete with this?

It is not simply “BID MORE!” how can you bid more than one who has so many flezz?

And i am not complaining, many guys use this tactic when they need something, but this guy does this constantly on whatever item, is all day on kyoubai and can, i dont know how, make multiple last second offers on different items.

It is simply frustating to stay in a auction till the last second yourself and then get outbidded at the last sec, always by the same guy, because he has a faster pc/internet connection and/or whatever other tricks/cheats/bots he use.

1. Running a Kyoubai business is a perfectly legitimate and legal enterprise within the game.

2. Running a Kyoubai business is simply another aspect of ‘playing the game’. Additionally, how can you make the claim that this person is not ‘playing ForumWarz’?

I can practically guarantee you that any serious Kyoubai Entrepreneur is running their daily visits, diligently, to acquire More Junk to sell for Flezz, and more .Moar Files to sell on Kyoubai.

3. You are complaining, and you are doing so out of ignorance. If a player makes a last minute bid, and his/her proxy reserve bid is higher than your last minute counter bid, then his proxy will instantly and automatically rebid 5% more than you did, up to his maximum bid. This may seem like he/she is spamming re-bids, but it’s not.

4. Having a faster ‘net connection is not a trick, cheat or bot. It’s just a fact of life.

5. Sniping an auction does not require a trick, cheat, bot or even a faster ‘net connection. It simply requires luck & timing.

6. To avoid being sniped, simply bid the maximum that you are willing to pay for an item. An entrepreneur trying to acquire an popular item is not going to bid more than the average fair market resell value. If you are not willing to pay the average fair market resale value for an item, then why are you using Kyoubai in the first place?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!