Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dirt_E_ATM

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Re dei sepolcri Posted:

The people i am reffering to, bid not because they need the item, but for “business”.

So they get tons of multiple items that are of no use to them and you get nothing.And the more money they make,the more control they will get on the market and the more difficult will be, getting the item you need.

Like i said there is one in particular which has well over 100 million flezz, doesnt play FW and stay all day, every day in kyoubai getting all he can take.

How can a normal player compete with this?

It is not simply “BID MORE!” how can you bid more than one who has so many flezz?

And i am not complaining, many guys use this tactic when they need something, but this guy does this constantly on whatever item, is all day on kyoubai and can, i dont know how, make multiple last second offers on different items.

It is simply frustating to stay in a auction till the last second yourself and then get outbidded at the last sec, always by the same guy, because he has a faster pc/internet connection and/or whatever other tricks/cheats/bots he use.

Sorry, but I am not convinced. IMHO sniping is a valid tactic for online auctions.

I have bid against Jayzjay multiple times. If it is an item I really want, I try to bid a fair market value and I usually outbid him. It seams to me that one of his goals of the game is to resell items to make Flezz. To do this he can not routinely bid more than what he can resell the item for. I am not trying to be harsh but seems like a question of economics.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!