Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Odalisque Posted:

HI my name is Dear Deer by Kate Micucci and I am a seven years old girl from Jefferson Elementary.

My mom said that I am very much a morning person.

My favorite book is Where the Sidewalk Ends. My favorite movie is The Fall. My mom rented it before.

My favorite kind on ForumWarz is Permanoob cause it has kittens and Hampsters!

My favorite song is Baby Elephant Walk by Henry Mancini. My brother can kind of play it on the piano and it’s funny. ANd I like baby animals.

I love ICE CREEEEAM. I don’t know what a sushi is. What is it?

I don’t know any comedians but My Grandma Nelson showed me a show where Lily Tomlin acted like a little girl called Edith Ann and I really like it. I watch it over and over when I’m at her house.

My only sport is chinese jump rope and doing flips on the bars at recess.

My motto is Hakuna Matata. It’s from Lion King. If you don’t know what it is, then watch Lion King!

This year for Halloween I want to be kittens!

For the extra credit question if I was a moderator I would be spacecadt because she is a girl and her name is almost like space cats!

Awesome.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!