Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

I guess I’ll start. Over the past week, I have been under a lot of stress, and upon constant troubles with my family and exams, I got a call today from an ex that pushed me over the edge. He called to tell me how much of an bumhole I am for what I did to him, that he didn’t want to talk to me anymore (which ordinarily wouldn’t be a problem but I still care about him). Stacking with the fact that my financial aid is up in the air for next year and my family doesn’t want to pay

I almost went over the edge tonight. And I need to thank you two, and you know who you are. I don’t know how I’m ever going to look at either of you the same way again. Thank you for stopping me.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 12:30AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!