Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I didn’t backread this thread, so my bad if other people said what I’m about to:

THE DISLIKES

-I really don’t like how the active topics don’t show who made the thread or posted in it last.

-I really don’t like how the anonymous forum shows up in the active topics

-I really don’t like the big bum white gap on the right of my screen now

-I think instead of dividing the forums like this you should instead come up with much clearer rules and put flamebate back to how it was. I don’t think the issues were so much “I didn’t know this was nonRP” as much as they were “I am not clear on a few specific rules”

-Flamebate no longer feels like Flamebate. Give me and option to revert to the old one please.

THE LIKES

-With the above said, the clear division of RP and nonRP is a decent idea that will help some (not me)

-the logos are cool

-I can appreciate that changes are being made to address problems (even if I don’t like the changes)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!