Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

dobnits Posted:

MercWithMouth wakes up in an empty warehouse room, without pants on and chained to a chair bolted into the floor with no seat. There is a large dildo on his lap

*Insert generic saw victim dialogue until the TV turns on*

*please read in the most Jigsaw voice possible for the maximum effect*

Hello MercWithMouth. I’d like to play a game.

Throughout what one may call your “internet career,” you have been the source of what many may call “bumhurt.” But now, in order to survive until another day, you must be one o truly understand “bumhurt.”

Inside your colon, lies the key to your survival. In front of you, the very instrument that will begin your salvation. The dildo in front of you has been eqipped with a powerful magnet. In order to survive, you must put the dildo verry far up your bum. Your rectum will be stretched farther than goatses in the process.

But if you fail to unlock yourself from your situation, you most certainly will risk *sinister chuckle* the banhammer. *Look up to show several thousand pounds of various barbells directly above the victim* Both literaly and figuratively.

Hopefully you will understand the pain and suffering bestowed upon your internet brethren.

Live or Die, MercWithMouth. Let the game begin

...Also, male reproductive organs.

*TV goes to static*

Ill let you decide how it ends, get your creative juices flowing Log in to see images!

This is what full of won means.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!