Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

SUCK-UP STUFF IN BOLD CAPS

Evil Trout Posted:

The sentiment seems nice, but it didn’t really have to be in all caps and bolded.

n00b65 quoting Evil Trout in READ ME OR BE BANNED Posted:

Don’t troll it up with <snip> UPPER CASE text.

****. Now what do I do? My gay fanclub head is giving me all sorts of great fannish head, and my boss says the head’s too bold. Or at least too upper-case. What to do, what to do?

Ah, my answer is right here:

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

I TRUST YOU WILL CONTINUE TO MODERATE THE FORUM WITH A FAIR BUT STERN ATTITUDE <snip> NOOB65, CONTINUE WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I FOR ONE WILL BACK YOUR DECISIONS COMPLETELY.

I guess you’ll be backing me when I ban you, then. And you can appeal to ET, and he’ll probably let you back, and then we can dance again.

As for this thread — I putting it in the Closet. So I guess you’ll all forget about the gay sex PhilANThropiSt has been giving me, because it’s all hidden now.

Sigh. And it seemed he was such a nice boy…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!