Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

He’s a ****ty minimod that everyone hates, he’s powerhungry, he’s exactly the type of user that should never be made mod.

I mean, how the **** can that ****ing minimod ban Big Brother for minimodding? Acid Flux banning someone for minimodding is like Hitler banning someone for being too much of a ****ing nazi.

Acid Flux is unfit as a Flamebate mod. To mod flamebate means to regulate forums. Make sure legitimate exchanges can be had.

To mod a forum does not mean

and I’m being kind. I’m not actually posting “post reserved” 19 times to drown any criticism to this topic to the second page. That’s what Acid Flux does. Which is why he should be demodded. Discuss.

DL:

Your entire argument to ‘demod me’ is the fact that I reserved spots on my Kyoubai Storefront page?

First off, let’s make sure we’re on the same page here. That thread, and those posts, were all made on February 11th.

I was made a Moderator on March 25th. Therefore, your claim that I performed these actions ‘as a mod’ is off by about six weeks, and is completely false.

Secondly, this was done solely for the purpose of adding new ‘Aisles’ and ‘Events’ in a convenient location on the Front Page of my thread, not to prevent any criticism. In fact, I believe there are negative comments made in that thread. Do you believe that it is critically important that such negative comments be on the front page of that thread? If so, then I’ll be more than happy to make one of those reserved spots a ‘Feedback Section’, and I’ll include all the feedback I’ve received, good & bad. Or you can feel free to start a thread of your own for ‘customer complaints’ about my Kyoubai Store..

Thirdly, you complained about this before I was made a Mod, and it was ruled (not by me, but by others) that your complaint was without merit. And yet, here you are, bringing it up again.

And finally… I didn’t ban Big Brother for minimodding. I’ve actually never banned Big Brother, at all. So the next time you want to jump into Game Discussion and post an inflammatory thread, I highly suggest you get your facts straight before making baseless accusations.

Any questions?

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!