Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

average mario

[Brainfreeze]

Level 66 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Escher Posted:

If those numbers are true, then the modifier is at least .01128, which breaks the numbers we’ve gotten for Coral Springs and Church of Saiyantology. Log in to see images! The Furry Farm numbers are even more off, with a modifier of .0148 or higher.

Okay, obviously we need more numbers. Log in to see images!

I don’t think more numbers will help us find a value that works – I’m pretty sure the format is just wrong. Like you said, changing that modifier breaks other things. I have a big chart that has the predicted values and the values I have data for. They’re green if they’re right, light blue if they’re too high, and dark blue if they’re too low. If I put .0105 in, I get a bunch of light blue suggesting the number could be higher. At some point I got a mixture of green, light blue, and dark blue suggesting that either I have bad data or the format for the formula is wrong.

This turns my whole chart green – but I don’t have enough data to say that it’s right.

DamageTaken = Round(BaseDamage * (1 – Defense/100))

Let me know if that doesn’t work for any data that you have.

Also – as long as I’m pointing out problems – you mentioned .0767 earlier for your offense number. Try 1/13. It works for ophilia’s poetry at offense 15. Log in to see images! average mario edited this message on 03/28/2008 3:17PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!