Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Everybodyknows Posted:

DXM is NOT worth it. 3/4 of the times i did it i felt like complete ****. and i’m not alone in that experience. nitrous may be worth it. salvia is interesting, i need to play with it more. morning glory seeds and hbwr seeds are legal, but extracting the LSA from them is 100% illegal. also hawaiian baby woodrose seeds can make you very sick (yes, i’ve done them), and i found the body buzz to be thoroughly unpleasant. what was worse was that for about a year afterward the body buzz would come back any time i felt anxious. so **** hbwr. mescaline is not legal in any way shape or form unless you’re a member of the native american church (which requires being native american). ayhuasca is the plant you’re thinking of i believe and DMT is also illegal. i’ve heard a benadryl trip is similar to a dramamine trip as the chemicals are very similar, i believe dramamine was safer to do though. i’ve only tripped on dramamine once and it was interesting, very realistic hallucinations. i’d describe it as more of a deleriant than a hallucinogen though because unlike acid or shrooms, you can’t tell the hallucinations aren’t real.

that’s all i’ve got to say on what you posted.

as for nutmeg, it has never seemed worth it to me because of the enormous amount you’d have to eat.

EDIT: just thought i’d add that if you plan on doing dramamine, benadryl, or salvia GET A TRIP-SITTER! or someone else who’s cool with it and knows what you’re on in case you get in trouble or have to go to the hospital or something.

First of all, I’m a big fan of DXM. I’ve never had a bad time on it, and what it does to music is incredible. A little weed makes it much better and takes the edge of the nausea, too. Also, Nitrous is really only worth it if you combine it with something else. Nitrous + DXM, or any hallucinogen takes it to a completely new level.

As for the illegalities you mentioned, i was not talking about the chemicals themselves, but the plants bumociated with them, which are perfectly legal. HBWR seeds are perfectly legal to own, and you don’t need to make an extraction to trip on them. Cactuses that contain mescaline are also legal, and making a cactus smoothie out of it is rather easy i’ve heard, though it may the worst thing you will ever taste. Also, Ayahuasca is not a plant, it is DMT when taken orally with an MAOI, so kind of like a DMT trip that lasts for a few hours. While both of those are very very illegal, the extractions are very simple, and can be made from legal plants such as mimosa hostilis root bark and such.

benadryl and dramamine pretty much amount to the same chemical (Benadryl = Diphenhydramine, Dramamine = Dimenhydrinate). Rougly speaking, 100mg of Dramamine is equivalent to 50mg of Benadryl, so with dramamine it just means you need to take more. and Yes, it is a deleriant rather than psychedelic. Still a hallucinogen though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!