Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Protein_Pump

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

IT’S FAIRLY HARD TO MAKE FUN OF SUCH AN UGLY INDIVIDUAL, SINCE EVERYONE KNOWS THEY ARE UGLY AND POINT AND LAUGH AT THEM BEHIND THEIR BACK. HOWEVER THE EXCESS FACIAL FLAB, AWKWARD EXPRESSION AND MOMMY STYLED HAIRCUT SCREAMS OF THE SORT OF TEEN WHO WATCHED EVERYONE ELSE DANCE AND KISS AND JUST STOOD THERE LIKE AN UNLIKED fabulous person DANCING TO ‘TAKE ON ME.’

AND NOW THIS UNPOPULAR TEEN HAS MORPHED INTO A HIDEOUS ADULT. UNFORTUNATELY THINGS HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY BETTER. HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN’T PRACTISE MALE GROOMING SINCE HIS EYEBROWS LOOK LIKE 2 DEAD SLUGS STUCK ON A MISSHAPEN POTATO. ACTUALLY I WISH THIS WAS A PICTURE OF A POTATO, IT WOULD BE FAR MORE ATTRACTIVE

IF I WERE HIM I WOULDN’T BE AFRAID OF SOME TWEEZERS, THEY CAN’T POSSIBLY MAKE HIM ANY MORE GAY THAN HE LOOKS AND HE JUST MIGHT BE ABLE TO PERSUADE THE WHORE TO SLEEP WITH HIM NEXT TIME RATHER THAN TURN HIM AWAY IN DISGUST.

ALSO Log in to see images!

AND FOR THE OP OF THIS CONTEST

A PRESENT:

http://bayimg.com/JaOILaabj

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!