Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

Does “not having a master ball” really put you at any sort of competitive disadvantage? I don’t think so, but I could be mistaken.

It depends a lot on where you already are in terms of the rest of your equipment. If you’ve already got a bunch of good gear and decent .moars, the MB bonus is just a nice addition. If you’re a new player who happened to have the cash for an MB, and no Pink Floyds, etc, it’s a huge bump.

All that said: Dragonballs have already showed up in the Ppwn Shoppe, with an adjusted price, so the <i>other</i> famous balls will likely show up, albeit perhaps somewhat inflated in price. Look for Frugality gear, get it then. If you absolutely positively can’t wait, well, then you’re stuck with the current Kyoubai structure.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!