Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Cheetara

Avatar: 132104 Sat Feb 28 02:21:16 -0500 2009

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I get over it fast. I’ve always been the one to end it, though, so it hasn’t been terribly hard.

These will sound like trolling, but they actually work if you’re interesting in getting over someone:

Get the person out of your life for a while. 2 weeks at minimum, I think – which means avoid being around them if possible, block yourself from their facebook, and wear a rubber band so you can snap yourself whenever you think of them. Make up a stupid nickname for them. Now, if you must think about them, you can think, “Oh, those are the same shoes that Polygon male reproductive organ used to wear”. Imagine that person sitting on your bed and farting on it. Exaggerate the perceived hotness of pbumers-by. Go on a noncommittal date or two. Stay busy with work or creative projects. Remind yourself that literally everyone gets a billion chances at love, and you just have to be patient.

Cheetara edited this message on 04/26/2009 3:00AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!