Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TheEndOfTheW-
orldIsHere

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Yes, I understand humour is different here and there and people don’t laugh on the same things so I also understand a particular submission will not be funny for someone, but at least for me, that is not a reason for voting negative… I just don’t vote them (that seemed very logical to me… )

By the way, you did answer my question about why my idea doesn’t appear anymore. It survived something like… one hour? So if 5 people who were up at that specific time when I post the idea decide, for whatever reason, that they don’t like it / want to favour theirs / want to have fun and vote negative, people won’t have the oportunity to even see the submission? I must say that in the light of why some people vote negative, it doesn’t sound very fair for other people’s submissions… (3am, an evil troll and their klan friends are bored, they decide to throw other’s ideas, THE END… )

TheEndOfTheWorldIsHere edited this message on 04/25/2009 6:33AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!