Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

plk Posted:

I don’t believe that altruism had anything to do with it.

Also, I believe this post http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/524774 indicated that it was going to happen.

Alright. Forget altruism. If they were aiming for the peen, and hadn’t gotten it, for reasons of pure self-interest, they would still be ahead of those who “hit those numbers later.” Having achieved their goal, they stopped, while those who didn’t get the peen continued because they had to. Either way, those who achieved the peen and didn’t keep mindlessly grinding are being penalized for someone else’s poor decision.

As such things go, I’d say losing your peen is a bigger affront to a given player than someone else getting to keep their peen, so I would err on the side of letting people keep the peen they thought they’d already won.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!