Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Re dei sepol-
cri

Avatar: 94160 Sun Aug 02 22:32:53 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

KenKaniff Posted:

If someone bids on an item during the last few minutes of the auction Kyoubai should add a few extra minutes to the auction time.

Most real auction sites do this. This might depend on who you ask, but I certainly feel an auction is about the struggle between a group of people bidding high amounts of money on rare items until the one winner remains. This way, as long as you have enough flezz to match the status of the item you’re bidding on everyone has a chance, and the seller makes a better profit.

I don’t know about you guys, but I certainly don’t feel like an auction should be “whoever bids during the last 10 seconds win lol”.

Even only during the last seconds will be good.

Otherwise we will have people that always win auctions bidding on the last second and beat others, that don’t have a soo fast internet connection or CPU.

There is one in particular that abuse kyoubai by constantly doing this.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!