Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Get started by registering with this link

The Quick and Dirty:

1. Click on the link above and register to play the game

2. Enter “Selke” in the referral field

3. Reach Chunin rank (really freaking easy)

4. Post your BvS Forum Sig in this thread

5. Use all of your stamina each day

6. WIN!!!

WARNING: You may create up to three characters per IP, but only one will be allowed to count for the purposes of this game. BvS keeps track of the IP from which accounts are used to prevent abuse. Don’t try to game the system or it’ll enjoy you up the bum and you won’t be eligible to win this contest anymore.

The Premise:

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN. You’ve probably seen the community ads for it many times over the past few months. It’s a free online game that parodies Naruto and plenty of other anime (kind of like ForumWarz, only with ninjas instead of trolls and male reproductive organs). One of the aspects of this game is a referral system that rewards players for introducing new players to the game. I want new players and the referral points that they bring, you want Brownie Points. So I’m going to make a contest out of it.

The Prizes:

I will be awarding five different prizes in this contest; one for each interval of 10 referral points I reach.

10 Referrals: 3BP

20 Referrals: 4BP

30 Referrals: 5BP

40 Referrals: 6BP

50 Referrals: 7BP

Total prizes: 25BP

On the day that each goal is reached, I will compare my list of students (you’ll only show up on it if you play each day and spend all your stamina) to the signatures posted here to create a list of eligible contestants. Winners will be chosen from this list using a random number generator. Should two goals be reached on a single day, both prizes will be awarded at once. Contestants are eligible to win multiple times, but not more than once per day.

Important Things:

This contest will run for two weeks, but I reserve the right to extend it beyond that point if I so choose.

I reserve the right to add more prizes if all goals are reached before the contest is over.

Your odds for winning are very good in this contest, but they’re better if you start early.

DO NOT TRY TO CHEAT! YOU WILL REGRET IT!

The purpose of this contest is to get new players. At least try to enjoy the game.

Players who are already students of mine are eligable to win if they post their Sig in this forum.

Updates to this contest will be made in the post below.

Player Resources:

The BvS Wiki

The official BvS forums (available through the game)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!