Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I guess I’m in, if this is almost over.

Sorry if this takes me some time to do, I just lost a cat and I’m a little bummed out right now. Log in to see images!

EDIT: Expanded on some character bios, added some important details from the Nordstrom IDC chat log. I’ll just go ahead and record them externally here, since I didn’t add much.

After you call him on it, he admits that he is an elite internet hacker from Boston, and reveals that the explosion of the Coral Springs nuclear power plant was a hoax, propagated by internet media outlets. Nordstrom then claims that the Sentrillion company is attempting to monopolize and control the flow of internet information, before ending your conversation.

An advocate for internet privacy, he gathers information about Shallow Esophagus from you, and gives you some weird drug and a useless book.

An employee of Setrillion, he claims that that the XSS code he pays you to spread is a tool to bring order and security to the internet.

Paranoid of robots and large corporations, he claims to fight for the freedom of information on the internet through his impressive hacking skills.

I may take another look later, but those were the only very important details that I found to be missing. I’m out.

ANOTHER EDIT: Having access to the cinematics of episodes one and two was very helpful to my addition, but the lack of sTalk logs forced me to rely on memory in a couple places. Would it be difficult to add sTalk logs to the Instant Replay section?

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 04/22/2009 12:13AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!