Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

EVECHARM

Avatar: 114577 Tue Feb 17 05:11:14 -0500 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Acid Flux Posted:

I prefer not to know. Let people continue to speculate. It’s more fun that way.

I mean, seriously people. We, as players, have had to generate virtually every piece of ‘help & FAQ manual’ in this game, via the Wiki, for everything from what abilities are available for which clbumes at which times, what the Attributes do, what the maximum benefit from any Attribute is, the stats for moar files, etc., etc. ET has traditionally been quiet in regards to the specifics on many aspects of gameplay. I’m still not 100% sure on how the Ppwn Shoppe resale/purchase price versus Base Cost system works. And I’ve seen some items that have very similar Base Costs, but Frugality seems to have a different percentage effect on them. Hell, the fact that Frugality’s maximum benefit changed, twice IIRC, wasn’t announced.

Why do you want everything spoonfed to you? Did you go through the Trapped in the Cupboard sidequest on your own, or did you use the Wiki? What about the BubbleTroll Adventure? Did you check the Wiki for the best responses on all of your STalk conversations? What’s happened to having a few surprises along the way?

Besides, like I said. it’s more fun this way.

Well I’m done arguing but I’ll answer questions. Yes I would prefer to know everything, heck I don’t expect you to agree, it’s making you more money not knowing then they’d know if it was going to show up. And yes every item on the coop has been in the ppwn shop, they’d show up there the day after it was made, and were in the rotation, Doesn’t mean ET took them out tho.

And yes I used the wiki for trapped in the closet for the peen, not sure how your suppose to get one point any other way, and nah not for my first 4 alts, but for my other like 10 I used the good and evil wiki parts, even had to edit one of them Log in to see images!

I rather know, plan and work in a stable economy in my games, then one that rewards a random action by 20x. I tend to get that from all those damn rpgs Log in to see images! EVECHARM edited this message on 04/20/2009 3:30PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!