Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

EVECHARM

Avatar: 114577 Tue Feb 17 05:11:14 -0500 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’m just gonna do the recap

Acid Flux Posted:

So, to recap:

1. There was a 40 day prior notice that items in the Co-Op Store were not permanently going to be in that store.

2. There was never any mention that any other ‘warning’ would be given about when the items would be ‘discontinued’.

3. The Master & Dragon Balls were Special Items, and (along with the moar files) are not normally seen in a ‘Regular Store’.

4. I (and other players) decided to take a risk and invest in these items. Those of us that had larger reserves of Flezz were able to invest more into this speculation, which is common sense.

5. We waited, hoping that we chose wisely. We knew that one possibility was that ET would never get around to taking them out of the Co-Op (thereby making our investment virtually pointless), or that he would revalue the Dragon Balls to be less than the Master Balls (thereby significantly devaluing half of the items we had purchased on speculation). In other words, we chose to take a financial risk.

6. The items were removed from the Co-Op, and now their value has increased, as demonstrated by the Buyers willingness to pay for these items.

1. The 40 days thing, It’s like ET saying EP3 is in the making and all of a sudden 3 months later it’s out without another word said by it, people would be taken by surprised.

2. Just because it isn’t stated that there will be a warning when, we shouldn’t expect one? This game does have a tendency for “fixs” not to be well received but hell a flamebate post or updating the blog should have at least been given if something as big as items never ever appearing again, BEFORE they deleted them, not when they were talking about making item buildr.

3. Well they appeared in the ppwn shop, and there really is no reason ET can’t slip them into all the ep2 shops, so I don’t know how that counts as a point

4 and 5. you and the other like 2-3 people seem that bought them, seem to think that buying them was a risk. I see betting 2 million in flezz on blackjack being a risk. a Item you guys were selling for the AH epeen, a Item you’d have 4 days (4 not 40) if a better item was going to come out, a Item that was making you flezz and peen at any price you were selling it? come on, did anyone really think the price of masterballs were going to go down, even if they did has something ever dropped by more then 50k?

6. You have your auction to prove it, 6 million. If ET had any intention of making item value jump up that much and flip make a p. big impact economy, that with the exception of you and the few others wanted to happen. Let him come say it.

Really I’m done arguing on this, it’s never going to end.

All I want to know is, Will masterballs and dragonballs be in the ppwn shop or not Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!