Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

EVECHARM

Avatar: 114577 Tue Feb 17 05:11:14 -0500 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Acid Flux Posted:

The Wireless Headsets weren’t announced ahead of time

ET came in IDC, said he put one up, and linked it and had mcb put a link in flamebate, and it was a 72 hour auction. that’s pretty much warned, and it’s not like headsets were available all the time before hand.

Acid Flux Posted:

Hey, and while we’re at it, let’s reopen some of the E-Peens that aren’t currently available. We didn’t get any notice that they would have limited availability, right? That wasn’t very fair.

A blog post on twitter the day before and ET in IDC himself telling everyone that its started. That’s a hell of a lot more warning then something speculated 40 days ago.

Acid Flux Posted:

If you missed the boat on this, sorry to hear that. But I refuse to be penalized simply because some people have regrets that they didn’t capitalize on a potential investment.

First it was accusations that the Mods had ‘insider information’. Now that that’s been shut down, now it’s ‘give everyone a second chance.’

Fine. If the Master Balls are put back into a Shop, then I want a 500,000 Flezz consolation award for each and every Master Ball I own. And I demand that I still retain possession of those Master Balls, to do with as I please. By giving away a free ‘second chance’, this is directly interfering with my choice of investments.

But that’s a ridiculous demand, isn’t it?

First of all how are you honestly being penalized? you may have bought them with a little hint of them going away, but that never stopped you from putting them on kyoubai and selling them for slightly higher with your frug. you wouldn’t be losing any money on how much they were worth. You just wouldn’t get a completely unfair advantage of a broken factor of the game due to ET changing something on a whim (2000% mark up on a master ball is pretty god damn broken)

and like the pro said (or meeeeeee) this wasn’t available for everyone, not everyone had 30+ million to put out to hold on to master balls, only a very few amount of people have that money to just spend on holding a item.

And as for getting 500k for each masterball, come up with a actual valid reason anyone should be given money, I don’t think you paid 800k for each masterball in the first place, and putting them back in the shop wouldn’t make your masterballs worth -200k.

ET created a problem in the first place, He tried to fix it and created a bigger problem. Your only blind to it cause your trying to capitalize on it in a way that is completely and utterly blown out of proportion (2000% flezz increase) it needs to be fixed, in a better way.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!