Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

EVECHARM Posted:

I say put the items back into the shop or another week, then take them out again. since you said it yourself you can’t really do refunds, you might as well give everyone a fair chance with them.

Everyone already had a fair chance at them. Each and every player, except for those that just recently started playing, had the same opportunity as everyone else. Whether they had the resources to capitalize on it, or chose to capitalize on it is a separate issue.

Why not bring back the Falcon Plaque quest? That was pretty unfair to everyone, since there were a limited number and it was for a limited time. And that was pure luck, no notice whatsoever, no hint, no nothing. And it was over within about 2 hours.

There were plenty of warning signs. Those that failed to look for them or believe them missed out on an opportunity by making their choice.

Or at least say Speical items like dragon balls and master balls will at least be in the ppwn shop or not! if they will be at least people will know they don’t have to spend a million + if they want one instead of making people waste all there flezz just in case.

Who’s making anyone waste any Flezz on anything? Is the Master Ball a required item to complete any part of the game? Absolutely not.

Let’s go one step further. The Wireless Headsets weren’t announced ahead of time, so I want those items to be removed from the players that own them, and give them a refund. Then, I want a 30 day notice before they become available again in Kyoubai, so that we can all try to get as much Flezz as possible to have a chance at winning them when they’re auctioned off again.

Hey, and while we’re at it, let’s reopen some of the E-Peens that aren’t currently available. We didn’t get any notice that they would have limited availability, right? That wasn’t very fair.

If you missed the boat on this, sorry to hear that. But I refuse to be penalized simply because some people have regrets that they didn’t capitalize on a potential investment.

First it was accusations that the Mods had ‘insider information’. Now that that’s been shut down, now it’s ‘give everyone a second chance.’

Fine. If the Master Balls are put back into a Shop, then I want a 500,000 Flezz consolation award for each and every Master Ball I own. And I demand that I still retain possession of those Master Balls, to do with as I please. By giving away a free ‘second chance’, this is directly interfering with my choice of investments.

But that’s a ridiculous demand, isn’t it?

Acid Flux edited this message on 04/19/2009 10:51PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!