Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Queue_Queue

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Everybodyknows Posted:

my problem is, i don’t know genres as well as i do band names. so i will post a few band names (sorry OP, don’t think you’re gonna get many replies otherwise). i tend toward industrial/rave with my electronic music. with a few other random things here and there.

Lords of Acid

Zeromancer

Intro5pect (electro-punk)

Orgy

The Prodigy

8 Bit Weapon

Daft Punk

Depeche Mode

Basement Jaxx

and whatever they play at Electropolis (monthly DJed show at a local venue) each month

Interesting selection. Mostly pop (Prodigy, Daft Punk, Depeche Mode, Basement Jaxx), but some cool Belgian New Beat in there too (Lords of Acid… great stuff!)

The Jagged Rock Fondler Posted:

This thread has excellent potential.

Drum & Bbum for me all the way, my favourites have to be the old Dreamscape raves,say from 92/96.

Could’nt find much on youtube but this is a good set from Ratty,well worth a listen!

Hey nice, that’s more of jungle type stuff from back when it was all Hardcore, so that falls under my tastes too. If you haven’t yet, check out DJ Seduction (his older stuff like “Sub Dub”, not his newer UK Hardcore stuff). It’s a bit lighter than pure dark jungle.

Also, have you been keeping up to date with the modern Drum N Bbum? As in Noisia (Vision), Spor (Lifted), etc? Some of that music is wonderful.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!