Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

MC Banhammer Posted:

That still doesn’t give you the right to steal it. See my comments to Baronness making the exact same case on the previous page.

The problem with that is that anyone who steals doesn’t care about having the right to steal (plus “the right to steal” is technically an oxymoron). The real problem I see with this is that the only true “punishment” that should be given out is making the people who actually downloaded the music pay for everything they got illegally, shutting down the sites and services that are used for this should be something separate. It seems to me that here they are just trying to make a big show of punishing someone to scare people away from downloading illegal music, but they are going about that wrong, punishing a small amount of people to scare a large group usually doesn’t work, that’s what the word “martyr” was invented for, things like this usually only make it worse.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!