Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Protein_Pump

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

JALAPENO BOOTYHOLE

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/543760

LOLOL SO YOU WANT TO BE ON TOP BOY? WELL I HAVE SAD NEWS FOR YOU I’M AFRAID YOUR ROLE AS A SEXUAL SUBMISSIVE IS SET IN STONE AND WAS ONLY REINFORCED BY THIS SET OF PICTURES

YOU MAKE THIS FUNNY PUCKERED UP LIPS EXPRESSION IN EVERY PHOTO. THIS CAN ONLY BE ATTRIBUTED TO A SERIOUS MOUTH INJURY FROM SOME OVER-ZEALOUS male reproductive organ SUCKING. ALSO LOL AT THIS PICTURE, YOU HAVE ONE EYE HALF SHUT AND YOUR LIPS PUCKERED UP NICE AND READY. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU JUST GOT DONE SUCKING OFF EVIL TROUT AND HE PULLED OUT AND great timesMED IN YOUR EYE. THEN YOU RUSHED TO THE BATHROOM TO QUICKLY TAKE A PICTURE OF IT. POOR JB ONE DAY YOU MIGHT GET YOUR male reproductive organ IN A GUYS bum BUT IF EVEN EVIL TROUT CAN DOMINATE YOU I DOUBT IT.

Protein_Pump edited this message on 04/16/2009 11:10AM

GO OUTSIDE YOU LAZY OBESE FREAKS

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!