Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

If I came up with the winning art or description for an itembuildr, I’d hang onto it whether or not I could use it since it has “I had a part in making this” sentimental value. The flezz rewards, if any, should be trivial. The flezz rewards from forumbuildr are trivial, and nobody complains since nobody needs more flezz.

Plus, if you sell the item you helped design, that would be a sizable flezz reward, there’s no need for any other.

If I really the item I “helped design”, I’d buy it from the shop. Mine (Crossed Out Name Tattoo) was pretty derivative – by intention, since it was pretty close to the Dead Girlfriend Tattoo statwise. I really had no expectation it would come close to winning. The ideas I thought were much better got -5’d in short order.

Plus, if you sell the item, the flezz reward varies from over half a mil (Dragon Balls/Soccer Team) to 65k (Two.Fair.Ladies). 600% compensation jump depending on which day you survived downvoting longest? Meh.

Like you said, nobody needs more flezz. If you like the item you designed, go ahead and buy it. All I want is an E-Peen, man. That’s a more lasting reward to me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!