Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Samildanach Posted:

Actually… What if one could just buy an “unfilter”? Or a filter for something already filtered? That is, if filtering X to Y costs Z BP, could filtering X back to X (or, hell, to something new) just cost Z, or Z+1, BP?

I figure, if a filter really IS a pain in the bum, it wouldn’t be hard to post an Ayn Rand and get a handful of people to donate a BP toward removing the filter. In the purely mercenary sense, this also makes even more money for CZ, no?

I suppose it could just make buying a filter less appealing in the first place, but you’d think funnier, less common ones could at least survive, while more annoying ones would be winnowed out by the community.

You can already buy a word filter and just replace it with the original word Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!