Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Wylin Posted:

I don’t know why you feel this way, I got a similar reaction back when I suggested making flamebate inaccessible to level 1 characters. It is discussing a part of the game, and if anyone is trolling, it seems more like it’s you.

The reason for the Flamebate thing is so that players who have been banned cannot simply create a new level 1 character and start ****ting things up again. The reason behind the level 4 posting restriction makes a good deal of sense.

A separate restriction for commenting or contributing an opinion to any game discussion area? Can I choose who gets to contribute instead of some arbitrary number goal? Half of my medals on this character are klan and half are solo. I would like to be able to count for double opinion due to these special conditions. Or how about for each medal you get one opinion point and the validity of your comments are weighted. Can I comment with all my alts, too? If we are going to be using your “medals validate opinions” scenario, I’m pretty sure my “opinion” is considerably more valid than yours.

Don’t take this the wrong way, but honestly I don’t have any gamer respect for half the people with tons of medals. Being able to click “join raid” and then wait to be told “hit” really hasn’t ever been something I considered epic gaming. Particularly after being involved with raiders last season who couldn’t seem to get that whole “hit” portion of things done in a timely fashion.

What if a solo player was proposing this and suggesting that the standard for commenting was winning 10 medals without klan vanilla how would that work out for you?

This is a ridiculous idea and one that shouldn’t be proposed in a serious manner by a site veteran.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!