Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Re dei sepolcri Posted:

WTF i dont even get the e-peen?

Look dude, in my opinion my chats were good, in particular the last one, if you have taken the time to read and the first has all the references to forumwarz,flamebate and crotchzombie you suggested as a bonus.

Some of the winners instead are simply:

Hey

hey

asl?

14/f/ny

35/m/la

take off your pants

I put my male reproductive organ in you.

THE END.

And these win?Log in to see images!

Sorry for having trolled for fun and quality,instead of trolling for spam,then.As for being disqualified for multiple posting you talked of disqualifing ONLY Fakers, not making multiple post was only an invite,(if you have not edited this in now) and wartooth won, even making multiple post, but he is a paying player no?

You said it:”Again, it really depends on the quality, originality and realism of submissions.”And this is the quality, originality and realism?If you wanted a one screen chat with written:

www.forumwarz.com

www.forumwarz.com

www.forumwarz.com

www.forumwarz.com

www.forumwarz.com

www.forumwarz.com

www.forumwarz.com

www.forumwarz.com

you can have said so.

And if the rule here is to make win only paying members good to know, but dont make persons lose time for nothing IT’S NOT FAIR,AT ALL.

I don’t understand what you mean. Multiple entries disqualified you, end of story. Also, sorry you apparently didn’t like the winning entries, but that has nothing do with the clearly posted rules.

But that brings me to an important point: Just want you all to know that the E-Peens, once awarded, will go to a slew of different names than the ones you see here. This is due to transfers to main alts, and in one notable case of generosity, to another player (sometimes_yRAWR > kittiejenn), which I’ve decided is acceptable.

Now I’m closing this contest officially, but be sure to keep up the good work in Auser’s Omegle thread! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!