Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Amp Zaphrix Posted:

We’ve been pushing for a free haxlrose use.

Well yeah, but that doesn’t really answer my question. I’m not even sure what the point of having another free use would be, but I have yet to even use my first one, and I don’t think I’m even half-way through the game so I (admittedly) don’t really know what I’m talking about when saying there’s no use. But even if there is, if you decided you liked a new clbum more than the one you chose at first you’d still be stuck with your original clbum. I could even see making it so that if you wanted to change your clbum, you could only chose one of the new clbumes to convert to. Am I making any sense?

EDIT: I didn’t even think of that, Escher, but you’re right. It all suddenly falls into place….And I’ve always wanted to be a suicide girl!
Sxxy_Saide_69 edited this message on 03/26/2008 9:10AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!