Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

fine upstanding member of society Posted:

fine upstanding member of society

Honestly fine upstanding member of society, I’m your friend:

Have you forgotten that? I’m doing this not just because I want to entertain all of Forumwarz but because I really care about you. I think you’re hiding from yourself and I think that’s really going to tear you up.

Inside you know you’re Beaker, we all do (HELL ODA NOTICED IT 6 MONTHS AGO ), and you truly want to say “meep.” I don’t want to see you tear yourself up. I love you too much for that. You’re like a brother to me, fine upstanding member of society. I’m sorry I never said it sooner. I thought the lols and the openness would bring that out and I wouldn’t have to say it— I was hiding too. I see that it’s necessary now. Meep or Beaker…I don’t care. Just stop hiding fine upstanding member of society. Stop hiding.

Look, I’m going to send you 2bp. Do what you think is right with it.

I know what I think is right:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!