Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Hahaha, yes, you have dice like in your “Trivial Pursuit,” but Dungeons and Dragons is much more sophisticated than your “board games.” Since you’re new, I’ll type slowly so that you can understand me. Remember when you used to “make pretend” with your friends, like pretend to be cops and robbers? Well, this is like that only it’s not gay, fabulous person. You can be a great warrior or a wizard or a rogue or a enjoy-ninja (if your DM allows it lol). Basically, there is no winning in the game as long as everyone has fun (and as long as you get lots of phat lewt and XP!). I hope that explains it. If not, I have some websites I can show you that will explain it to you step by step for retards.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!