Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shallabow

Level 15 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Submitting most things to forumbuildr is useless… I’ve noticed a bit of a trend: people submit in two rounds. The first round comes when the new forum is introduced every week. That’s when the community gets together and actually accomplishes things (votes yes for the good and no for the bad). Scoops abound for all, and everybody’s happy except for the idiots who weren’t funny in the first place. This tapers off and things start going somewhat negative as time goes on. Then the second wave comes a few days before the forum is released. Here is where people spam their remaining submissions and vote down on EVERYTHING they see. I’ve watched beautiful angry replies with 50+ votes up wind up with scores in the teens. I think we need to do something about this… maybe making down votes count -.5 and slightly raising the number of positives to win a scoop to balance this out?

tl;dr Two waves of posting. First is good. Second is terrible whoring. Let’s do something about it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!