Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Hi, thweetiepieth, Theargent Thid here! Welcome to my Fabulouth Contetht!

Now, ath thome of you know, I wath rethently given a fabulouth makeovah by my new betht fwiend fowevah, Fwan! She ovewdid it with the blush a bit, but that’th okay!

However, some of you have expressed a desire to see the old Sergeant Cid back in action. And, well, troops, I’m eager to get back into the fight.

Dammit, I’m so confused. I think I need to call in some back up.

And that’s where you come in. I need to make a decision regarding my Name & Avatar. And of course, I’ve got some incentives for you.

So, here are the choices:

Clbumic Sergeant Cid

Choose Clbumic Sergeant Cid, and one random contestant that voted for this will win 5 BP!

San Francisco Thergeant Thid

Choose San Francisco Thergeant Thid and 5 random contestants that voted for this will win 1 BP each!

My Personal Favorite

Choose My Personal Favorite and no one wins any BP, and I will ban myself for 24 hours for Toxxing my own contest (since I failed to give out any BP).

And I’ll pick one of these three versions to use when I get back.

So, how do you enter? Simple. Just post in this thread and state which of the three choices you are voting for. Also make sure to vote in the Poll at the top of the thread. Whichever poll option gets the most votes is how I’ll determine the which option wins, and therefore, which group of contestants I’ll choose my winner or winners from.

Do not edit your post, and only one vote/post per player (No Alts, please.)

Edit: Contest will last for 10 days, and end on Friday, April 17th 2009.

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 04/13/2009 11:04AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!