Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Protein_Pump

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

HELLO YOU ****ING UGLY ATTENTION WHORES! I LAUGHED REAPEATEDLY AT YOUR UGLY FACES, ESPECIALLY THE ONES ‘TRYING’ TO BE FUNNY. I WILL GO THROUGH YOUR PICTURES NOW HERE:

ALDO_ANYTHING (ESPECIALLY SUCK male reproductive organ)

OH MY ****ING GOD LOL. WHAT A DISGUSTING CRETIN.

AND THIS GUY HAS THE POWER TO BAN US? IF I NEEDED ANY MORE PROOF THAT GERMANS ARE A DISGUSTING, SWEATY male reproductive organMUNCHING RACE OF PEOPLE I HAVE IT HERE.

DEXTRUSS

NOTHING FUNNIER THAN A DUDE THAT USES MYSPACE WHORE ANGLES. DID YOU GET TIPS OF YOUR WHALE OF A MOTHER?

LEMME GUESS THE SIDE OF YOUR HEAD YOU ARE HIDING IS SHAPED LIKE A DEFORMED TURNIP OR SOME ****.

AUSER

SUP SOMALIAN REFUGEE? DO YOU EVEN LIFT WEIGHTS AS YOU CLAIM? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. YOU ALSO LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE 5 male reproductive organS UP YOUR bum IN THIS PICTURE AND ARE LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT

CREEPYRAPISTPIPE

OH MY ****ING GOD THE IMAGE OF YOUR FLABBY WHITE LEGS WILL BE SCORCHED ONTO MY RETINAS FOREVER NOW YOU FAT PIG. LOL LOOK AT THAT HUGE BLACK ****ING BOX, AS IF IT NEEDS TO BE ANY BIGGER THAN ONE OF THOSE STUMPY FINGERS YOU ARE HOLDING UP

MORE COMING UP SOON… I JUST NEED TO TAKE A GIGANTIC DIARRHOEA **** BROUGHT ON BY THESE PICTURES

BRB

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!