Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Yes, I do agree with most of what was discussed here already. And I plan to add some more thoughts from a relatively new player.

The reason I was not going for the leaderboards is that it gave me an impression that most stats would be unachievable. So, I had the surprise of my life when I found out that Permanoobs get their separate leaderboard and I see myself somewhere in the middle of the pack of most boards.

This actually encourages me to grind out some more since some goals are already attainable when a week ago I already resigned to boredom and decided to bombard Flamebate instead.

If this sounds self-serving, maybe it is. But the reason why I am still at it in the game is that I have not achieved some personal goals I set to myself, to name a few, the job boards and consecutive pwnd forums streak peens.

Regardless whether the leaderboards were changed or not, I would still be grinding til kingdom come until I reach Boiling Point and Chai as a Kite. It just gives me fodder that I also get a crack at the leaderboards as well (at least among Permanoobs). Take note, I don’t have EP2 yet so I am at a disadvantage since I have less number of forums to work with.

And getting cheap itembuildr stuff also helps. As for game balance, that is for CZ to deliberate since I also don’t have alts and I’m giving my full attention to this Permanoob.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!