Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

HunyrgLiekTe-
hWofl

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 17 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Everybodyknows Posted:

we have a winner. my family is from the isle of lesvos (sometimes spelled lesbos, always pronounced lesvos. idiotic english people didn’t know that beta makes a v sound, not a b sound). the word lesbian has its origins there because of sappho who wrote love poetry about her female students.

you may now return to your regularly scheduled girl-on-girl action.

zOMG, that reminds my of a horrible Polish teacher from my school who, as far as I know, just couldn’t stop speaking about Sappho. So the people nicknamed her so. Luckily, she was there only for a year, and that was a year before I went to that school. But still, I’ve heard many stories depicting her as a terrible teacher.

markchd Posted:

Sweet, Grammar Nazi time.

OHH, if you want it to be possessive it’s just I-T-S, but if you want it to be a contraction then it’s I-T-apostrophe-S. Scalawag.

Um. Also Heil the em dash.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!