Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Grapplejack

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Connecting to server…

Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.

You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger: hi

You: hi

Stranger: hows u

You: do you want to hear a joke

You: i’m fine btw

Stranger: yep

Stranger: ok

You: I promise you you’ll find the joke absolutely hilarious!

You: So

Stranger: hha ok

You: Two oranges, tired of living on the west coast, set out across the United States to retire to Florida

Stranger: hmm..

You: They heard that it’s nice there, good weather, and lots of other oranges

You: So the oranges are driving and the first orange turns to the other

Stranger: uhuh

You: “hey man,” he says, “I’m starting to feel kinda tired, do you think we could find somewhere to sleep for the night?”

You: and the other orange says, “Yeah, alright, I’m starting to feel drowsy too, let’s look for a motel.”

Stranger: ok im following

You: So they drive for a bit further and finally come across a Motel Six.

You: They pull in, get out of their car, and go in

You: it’s a nice place; the carpeting isn’t ragged and there’s a small bowl of candies on the front counter. The owner sees the oranges come in and says, “how may I help you today?”

You: The first orange says “we’re both travelling across the country to florida, and we need a place to stay for the night.”

You: to which the owner says “I’m sorry sir, but we don’t serve fruits here at the motel.”

You: The oranges are miffed at this, and argue for a while with the owner, but he refuses to budge and the oranges are forced to return to the road and look for another motel.

Stranger: hahaahah i dont understand

You: So the oranges are continuing down the road, and they’re still looking for a place to sleep for the night

You: They see a Hotel Hilton on the side of the road, so they pull in.

You: This place is way better than the last one; the floors are nice, they can see a kitchen across the lobby, and there’s a man playing soft piano music by a fake pond in the center of the skylit room.

You: So they go up to the front desk and ask the man, “excuse me sir, but could we have a room?”

You: The man looks at them, adjusts his glbumes, and says, “I’m sorry sir, but we don’t serve anyone that is orange at this establishment.”

You: The oranges are angry and argue for a bit with the manager but ultimately return to their car defeated and unhappy.

You: “Man,” the first orange says, “We aren’t having any luck. It’s like all these places hate us!”

You: The second orange looks thoughtful for a minute and suddenly a flash of inspiration crosses his eyes.

You: “I’ve got an idea! We need to stop at the next store.”

You: So the two oranges drive for a bit longer until they find a store. They park and go in, and come back out with two buckets of red paint, some fake leaves and fake stems

You: They dress themselves up as apples, and admire their own work.

You: “Man,” They say, “there’s no way they won’t let us in now! We don’t even look like oranges!”

You: Satisfied, they get back in the car and drive down the road

Stranger: hahaha

You: they drive for a while until they see a motel 8. They pull in and smugly walk into the lobby.

You: “Sir,” they say, “We are two apples looking for a place to stay the night. We have been traveling for quite some time and are rather tired.”

You: The manager looks them up and down and then says, “I’m sorry sirs, but we only serve Oranges at this particular motel.”

You: The two oranges are shocked. “But why?” they ask. “What is the difference?”

You: The manager looks at them and says “well you can’t compare apples to oranges.”

Stranger: why

You: I hope you enjoyed the joke!

Stranger: bt i dont understand hahahahaaha

Stranger: im really sorry

Stranger: can u explain

You: Sir, a good joke explains itself. And now I must bid you adieu.

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Picture

Nothing like a shaggy dog story that you don’t explain to make another person angry!

Grapplejack edited this message on 04/05/2009 3:48PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!