Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TheAlbatross

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

genesis genome Posted:

id be walking along the road and id find an injured larvitar on the side of the road. id use whatever potions and stuff i have on me to heal it spend the rest of the day looking after it. as night falls its mother comes out of the bushes and i give larvitar back to her, they go off and i dont see them again. after a month or so im running down the same road trying to get home fast cause theres a big storm. i sip in the mud and fall over. as im trying to get up a big lightning bolt strikes a nearby tree and snaps its trunk! as its about to fall on me a bug tyranitar jumps out and blasts the tree away. i can tell its the same one i helped weeks ago by the look in its eyes and i know its trained itself really hard so it could repay my kindness. we become partners there and are together forever.

That just brightened my day. Thank you pokenerd.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!